Friday, September 30, 2016

The characteristics and application scope of Ceramic Fiber Board

Characteristics

Ceramic fiber board product quality of a material is solid, good toughness and strength, has excellent ability to resist wind erosion. Heating is not inflation, qualitative light, construction is convenient, can be arbitrary bending shear, is ideal energy-saving materials of kiln, pipe and other insulation equipment.

  1. High crushing strength, long service life.
  2. Low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity.
  3. Non-brittle material,good toughness.
  4. Size precision, good flatness.
  5. Easily cut installation, construction is convenient.
  6. Excellent resistance to wind erosion performance.
  7. Continuous production, uniform fiber distribution, stable performance.

Application scope

  1. The back lining of cementbuilding materials industry kiln keep warm.
  2. Petrochemical, metallurgy, ceramics, glass industry kiln back lining keep warm.
  3. Heat treatment furnace back lining keep warm.
  4. The non-ferrous metal industry back lining keep warm.
  5. High temperature reaction, heating equipment back lining keep warm and heat insulation.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete